Friday, June 11, 2010

Wang a year ago because of the accident

Wang a year ago because of the accident, lost the opening match of the New York Yankees starting pitcher for the opportunity, but he's still will not run away, and today the Yankees coach Qiao Ladi (Joe Giradi) OK, Chien-Ming Wang will serve as The new season opening match of the Yankees starting pitcher, Taipei time on April 1 at home against the Toronto Blue Jays.

Qiao Ladi said it was his earned over the past two years he won 19 games, and the cast well, I assured him as the opening of the war starting pitcher.

Wang war coincided with the opening of 28-year-old birthday, and this year is Yankee Stadium's final year, so the game Aberdeen is particularly on the construction of meaningful, he said, I am very pleased, this is my first time as the opening match starting pitcher, is significant for me, I am very excited! This also shows that coaches trust me, in fact, I have many things to learn.