Monday, July 19, 2010

Lowell will also raise their batting average to a career best of 3 into 26

Lovell (Mike Lowell) and win the match three one-base hits, 5 RBI, RBI accumulated 116 points this season, this is Red Sox third baseman in the history of a new high, he was beyond the predecessors Hobson (Butch Hobson) 1977, 112 minutes, Lowell said: "I am very proud of, until last week, I know I am close to this record, you know a lot of good third baseman has been playing in this team, I am glad that I can to achieve this record. "

Lowell will also raise their batting average to a career best of 3 into 26, a change in the past Star break, the phenomenon appears stalled in the strong play Ramirez (Manny Ramirez) in the absence of the 24 games played a clear base Zhe role, and now Manny Ramirez coming back and almost beat the number two hit 5 4 hits and Red Sox battle in the last five wins have won 4, Red Sox and the Twins at home then the final four games.